You have completed your education? The study is over?
The real world is calling!
Due to the continuous growth of our group of companies, we are always looking for committed employees who want to grow personally and professionally.
Join our multinational group of companies to shape the future with us.
Technical Assistant (m/f/d)
- Making innovations and future trends in processes, products and services accessible to our customers.
- Adapting the technical properties of our products to the production conditions of our customers.
- Supporting our customers with technical know-how.
- Conduct negotiations with our customers.
- Successfully completed engineering studies (chemistry, business chemistry, ceramics, sales and procurement management, industrial engineering) or a comparable field of study.
- Ambitious applicants who enjoy daily learning, continuous improvement and challenging teamwork.
- Good knowledge of english and willingness to travel (at home and abroad).
- Practical experience is not a requested, we are happy to give graduates a chance.
- Career opportunities tailored to your abilities with personal and professional development opportunities.
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational group of companies that is provoking change in the industry through innovation and market leadership (key to our success).
- The opportunity to shape the future with us, to face challenges, to make the impossible possible and to revolutionise the market.
- Direct entry with individual training in Cologne.
- Good accessibility (car/rail).